Helicopter Ride

Hey! Just wanted to share my experience on riding a helicopter, yes you've heard it right, a real helicopter and take note the helicopter is owned by no other than the not so famous Mayor Rodrigo Duterte of Davao, Actually this is his private chopper. Take a look.


The chopper is situated at the old Davao Airport and maintained by some personnel's, the chopper is well maintained and it really looks like a brand new chopper.


Here we go... (We were laughing because its kinda hard to get inside)


Already Inside...


Oooops... I guess the chopper just ran out of gas


Hahaha too bad we haven't tried to fly with the chopper, but anyways I had so much fun that day.

1 comments:

jr041283 said...

What a nice site you got here. Please do join and follow me at my blog at http://www.jr041283.com I will be happy to exchange links with you. Thank. Keep if up.

Post a Comment